Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nick and I have been calling 6:00 pm and after Mugsy Crazy Psycho Time because he goes nuts. He's completely awake and ready to get into trouble. For example, today he dug a hole large enough for me to bury him in...within a couple minutes. Just kept it going like he was digging a trench or something. You should have seen the pile of dirt behind him...lol.

This one beats all the crazy psycho nights. The other day we started to give him the Kong treats again. Previously, he would get them stuck to the top of his mouth, so we took them away for a while. Well, we had two in it the one day and BOTH flew out. He ate one of them, but then he did this with the other (for like 5 minutes!)...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v460/angi0105/Puppy/?action=view&current=mugsyiscrazy.flv

·
Registered
400 Posts
'crazy psycho time' sure looks familiar!

Mugsy is absolutely adorable.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Now that is one happy little guy! Our oldest gets a milder version of that (no hopping, just the crazed running) and we call it getting the zoomies.

I love the name Mugsy!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah... My Zbój does the same thing, but with his toys. He just runs around with no apparent reason

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
He sure is full of energy. Maggie was a digger also. When she was a pup, I remember leaving for the store and telling my daughter that if she couldn't find Maggie to check the hole in the yard because she had it so deep I wasn't sure she could climb back out.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
OMG! I loved that. Mugsy put a nice big smile on my face. He is so cute and he sure seems like one happy boy. Jersey was such a nut when she was a puppy. I miss those puppy crazies.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I wanna thank you for that video. I've had a day where I was at my wit's end with Fin because he just cannot calm down. Seeing that made me feel much better because I know people are dealing with the same thing. Fin runs about 35-40 laps around my apartment every night. I gotta get some tape of it because it's strikingly similar
to Mugsy. The only difference is Fin is on carpet so he doesn't get that hilarious sliding effect. Awesome video!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Oh how familiar is that!!! The only difference in our house is that there is usually a howl and and some grrrr's in the middle of the attack!! Thank you for sharing, we just thought Blue was crazy.....

·
Registered
303 Posts
LOL! That was funny.

I gotta make a video of Banjo with a laser pointer.

·
Registered
400 Posts
definitely must be a beagle thing :-D
the only difference is Java gets the case of the poopies if I do not curtail his zoomies

·
Registered
21 Posts
That was too darn cute! Now I feel better about Bailey getting the wild crazy zoom-around-the-house-for-no-reason look about 7 pm..and OFF he goes!! I don't know how he even has the energy after two VERY long walks each day, but sure enough..every night.. there he goes!! Thanks for the video, Mugsy is adorable!

·
Registered
93 Posts
That was hilarious!!

Dare I hope that Oreo gets the zoomies someday? haha, the most energetic he gets indoors is a spirited bout of find the chicken with his Kong

1 - 20 of 21 Posts