Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the certificate for Chloe's spaying. Got an appointment on Friday..... I just told her and this is they way she looked. I don't think she like the idea:

Dean - how is Beasley doing?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey, thanks for asking!

The Beas seems to be doing OK. She was really groggy last friday and saturday. She kept walking sideways like she was drunk....It was actually pretty funny.

By sunday, she was back to her crazy self. She has really been trying to get at her stitches, so we had to go with the elizabethan collar (or as I like to call it, the lamp shade). She hates that, and has already figured out how to take it off. The stitches come out on monday, and that can't come soon enough for me...haha.

But overall, she's the same old beasley...

I expect Chloe will make it through just fine!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course, I think all the BW beagles are special but I have to tell you that I think there is something very special about Chloe -- her photo looks like a painting -- she is just so picture-perfect!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I totally agree with Judy. The camera loves Chloe as they say in fashion photography. That picture is outstanding.

One "dark cloud" though occurred to me. I know you live in the city, but I would never leave your beautiful Beagle tied outside a store. I live in a college town, and the students think nothing of it. It just worries me to death that someone would just walk off with a dog that they fancied.

When Chloe comes back from her surgery, just keep her calm and spoil her for a couple of days. She is a little sweetheart.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope all goes well with Chloe's spay. Get as much extra lovin' as you can pretty girl! Chloe is gorgeous. She's growing up so fast. I just love her ccloring.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chloe's lovely. :heart: Her spay should go smoothly, and she should be back to her bouncy self in a few days. Tell her you're having it done because you love her so much.

·
Registered
308 Posts
My Chloe is sending your Chloe great wishes!

She sure is one beautiful Beag! I think she is probably the most beautiful I have seen (besides my Twins of course!)!

·
Registered
614 Posts
i am tempted to do the humane way of spaying Dixie, Being a full time student don't leave much money in the bank.

Aparantly the local humane society here has a funding for spaying and neutering for low income households. might check into it. They said in the Paper that most year they never use up the money that is alloted in the fund.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
She is beautiful, how much does she weigh? She is as slim as Charlie bouncing from 25-26 lb.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually don't know how much she weighs now. Shw was 11 lb back in July.... I'll know on Friday I guess...
I can estimate that she is about 15 lb... :conf12:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Chloe is a most elegant Lady!! Her head is so beautifully sculpted and she has such good proportions. I couldn't stop looking at her picture -- it DOES look like a painting.

I'm sure her surgery will go fine and she'll be back to herself in no time. :thumbup:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Eleanor -- when Joe does the "call" for photos for the 2008 BW calendar, be sure to submit some of Chloe. It sounds like I'm not the only one smitten with her!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Smitten? I am not sure if I saw her in person, if I could keep my hands off her. :hi:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts