Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I don't even know is anyone that I used to know is still here...? Oh well... *grabs the beagle's bowl and raises it in a toast* Here's to old friends and new!

The last time I was a regular here, I lived in a household run by four beags and a little yapper of a yorkie. I was married and constantly doing something to improve our 1950's home. No children.

Now...I'm divorced...and engaged. The divorce was, as most are, a bitter and nasty one that involved the rehoming of three of the beags and the yorkie. (My ex-husband put me into a position where it was live out of the car with the dogs or take the only place that I could afford on my own and go down to one dog.)

Speckles is snoring away on the couch next to me as I type this. Julia went to a wonderful home and her new owners keep in touch, complete with pictures, at least a few times per year. Lina, the yorkie, went to a former-co-worker and this time last year at least, she was doing great and spoiled rotten as an only dog in a household of allergy suffers that can't do fur-type dogs. The re-homings came on rather short notice and I wish we would have been more selective about where Snoopy and Buttercup ended up; I hap-hazardly found out that Snoopy was rehomed AGAIN and I don't hear from Buttercup's new family at all.

My fiance` and I have an eight month old daughter together. Megan makes me wake up everyday questioning if there truly was life before her.
(Speckles insists that it's HER baby...she just lets us change the diapers and feed her!) We've also ended up with primary custody of two boys, ages 7 & 8. M & C...keep life interesting! Since having had Megan, I've become a SAHM. The boys go back to school in three weeks and I'm beginning to wonder if I would have time to interact with other adults again...even if it is from my livingroom... (<span style="font-style: italic">Pants</span>, man... What a bother! Beagles don't wear pants...perhaps they're on to something...)

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
WOW April, I'm so saddened about what had happened but think of what new joy and happiness is to come for you too. Glad to see you back here and looking forward to seeing some pictures and hearing from you on a regular basis.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hi April!
I'm one of the ones you don't even know.

I sure am glad you are back-it sounds like things are working out well for you. Can't wait for pictures!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Sounds like you have your hands full!!
(back)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts