Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow its been a while since i have visited.. i have been busy though i started college so that has been tough especially with haveing a full time job too...
but all is well with diesel and me. he is almost a year old now (october 10th) and he is great. he is so smart he amazes me everyday. he stays ouside during the summer and he loves to play and sniff everything, like all beagles do. we do have to start working on staying in the kennel all again since winter should be here in a few months.. all in all things are well.. we go on lots of walks we play tons of chase the ball and tug... and steal moms homework... we learn new tricks all the time and keep up on old ones and basic commands too... he has a couple new friends too and they live close so he sees them all the time... life is good

but i do have one problem that has come up this past week.
he is starting to pee on the carpet in my room again. he can stay with my mom all nigth and hold it. but when i get him he pees and its not every night.

our schedual is I leave about 8 or so to go out and he goes to bed with my parents about 10 and they let him out to potty before bed. then about 12 or 12:30 when i get home i take him out to go potty again, and he goes. then we go up to bed. we get up at 6:00 or 6:30 every morning and first think i do is let him out and he goes again?? sometimes i dont come home and he stays with my mom all night and he can hold it all night when he is with my mom..

we just had the carpets cleaned in the house and he pees agian. why is it just my room? and why can he hold it when he is with my mom and not me??

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Great to hear that things are working out for you and Diesel.
I suspect he can smell where he has been on your carpet, even if its been cleaned. Is it possible to remove the carpet and have lino? We have wooden floors everywhere and just put small machine washable rugs in the bedrooms.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.