Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted here last July about a little old lady that we found. Sorry it's been so long but here is an update. Hoover is doing great, she bosses the boys around and tries to chase the cats, but they just stare at her /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif No one ever claimed her, so she is now here for the rest of her life. She does have some strange habits, she loves to sleep on her pad, with a pillow for her head and covered up with a blanket as you can see. She only likes one blanket, she is worse than my kids were when they were little! We've tried all kinds of dog beds but this is what she prefers. I really just wanted to update and share this pic of her. I promise to post more often about this lady.

·
Registered
862 Posts
That looks so sweet and so funny, too!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

To me, it's always very heart-warming to know that a lost dog has finally found a loving home to spend its remaining years in peacefully and comfortably. :thumbup:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Lovely picture - she looks so peaceful and happy! What a lucky little girl to have found you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! We weren't sure about keeping her with our 4 big boys already, but she decided this was home and we had nothing to say about it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Our big boys are under the age of 3 and seem to respect her, and if they forget who is in charge, she sure reminds them! She is our only full time house dog, they boys kinda come and go as they please or depending on the weather and lately the fireworks! All but one are scared of fireworks, and the one that isn't is a deaf boxer so he can't hear them /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Thanks again. Here is a close up of her little face.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
HILARIOUS!!

We are owned by a bossy-beagle who loves her pillows and blankets too.

Hoover, it sounds like you're training your new family just right....keep up the good work, and I look forward to many more Hoover stories and pictures /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Awwwh what a sweetie

We have a bossy beagle too known as "Bossy Knickers" AKA Foxy-Roo who likes her special bean bag and has to be rolled off it at night to go to bed!!

Your girl looks so contented!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
What a sweet sight!

If only they could tell us where they've been and what they're thinking.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Adorable pictures. She looks like she's a very happy lady. Jersey too loves her comfort. She must be under the blankets when we sleep and will burrow under the one we keep on the couch when she naps. Silly Beagles and their many strange quirks! :heart:

·
Registered
702 Posts
How adorable!!

Seeing how content she is, I'd say she knows she found her REAL HOME with you :heart:

You can't do anything but love them when they look like this, can you?!!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone, she is a funny girl. She does not get on the couch or on the bed, has never tried, but hates it when I pick her pillows up to vaccume, or take her blanket to wash! Silly girl, she'll pout the whole time her blanket is in the wash /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.