Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my wife really messed up this time. She left the house without putting all the groceries completely away. When she got home all she found of a whole loaf of Wonder Bread was the empty bag. Suzi had eaten the whole loaf of bread - and just about emptied her water dish, too.

Paulette said Suzi was walking around with her head down 'cause she knew she'd been bad, but at the same time she was so pleased with herself that she couldn't keep her tail from wagging.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Suzi, you naughty girl!! he he I always say Beagles are not theives, they are just opportunist. If they see an opportunity to get something to eat, they will take it.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I laugh only because I have been in your shoes .... Sammy is another infamous bread hound !! I have come home to many a Wonder bread wrapper and no bread. I finally learned that is goes in the pantry or refrigerator !!

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Oh, a nice fresh loaf...I bet she must have been a very happy girl while the "cats" were away...

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Oh dear! We have been through this as well. Worse was when our first beagle found a bag of dried dog food. It was touch and go as to whether she would survive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts