Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew it was bound to happen sometime. I have the family room gated so that I don't go insane chasing Daisy around the house. The side where the kitchen is has a half wall with a chair in front of it. Daisy's crate is on the kitchen side of the half wall and the chair is on the other side in the family room. The cat uses the chair to go over the wall then she gets on Daisy's crate and then to the floor. Well, today Daisy figured out that she can use the chair to go over the wall. I was in the kitchen and I look up to see Daisy and the cat sitting on top of the crate in the kitchen pretty as can be. If I'd had my camera I would have taken a picture. I'm not ready to take down the gates, but I may have to if she keeps that up.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Beagles are smart. They watch and learn. Good luck!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Be happy it took her this long to catch on! You'll have to blame the cat for showing Daisy how to escape. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif I wish you'd gotten a picture of them together...partners in crime.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Ha! that's funny. One clever girl(s) you have there... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

Wish you could take /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/pic.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Isn't it amazing how smart they are! Cunning is probably the right word.LOL Wish you had time to get a pic, bet you were too busy laughing!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Aren't beagles just wonderful! LOL

I was also using a baby gate to close off my bedroom from the dressing room/bathroom area. I was able to ue it a whole 3 weeks before Maggie figured out to climb up and over it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thsmiley_fistshake.gif

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry likes to 'sort' laundry now that he's figured out that I try and hide socks inside piles of clothing. He's also mastered the silent but deadly approach; he sneaks around looking for trouble. If I can't hear him, I know he's into something!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts