Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That my wife and I brought Summer (formerly Sybil) home from a NJ animal shelter. A colleague of my wife volunteered there. She kept telling my wife about this adorable young beagle that was brought it. She was found roaming the streets. My wife kept saying no, but her friend soon showed her a photo of her. Her mistake was showing me. We picked her up the following weekend. Skinny, and covered in fleas. We took her anyway.

Summer's 1st day and she stole Murphy's toy.

Summer's 1st Christmas... too many toys.

Asleep with her favorite toy.

Summer on her throne at the shore.

If all goes as planned, tomorrow we are taking to Bushkill falls in the Pocono Mountains to see the seven waterfalls and walk a few miles of trails.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aaawww how sweet !!

Happy Gotcha Day Miss Summer !!!

Enjoy your fun filled weekend !!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy Adoption Day, Summer! :bounce2: How wonderful that you went from being homeless to having such a loving home complete with a big brother, and so many toys. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
Happy Adoption Day Summer! Let the good times roll.

Give your Mommy a great big kiss for having such great friends and getting you to your forever home. :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Happy adoption day Summer :angel: and enjoy your trip to the waterfalls. Ask your dad to get some pictures of you and your brother by them.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Happy Adoption Day Summer! I love the picture of you stealing Murphy's toy. I bet that was a great first impression!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Happy Adoption Day Summer!! I love the "flying ears" in the first photo!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Happy Adoption Day, Summer!! :bounce:

The pictures are great!! Such joy and happiness. Hope your vacation is filled with great adventures.

(Butch and I had our honeymoon in the Poconos -- it was beautiful there -- we had such a good time.)

Kisses from Daisy to Summer and belly rubs from me!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts