Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago Jason and I went out to dinner for a few hours. We had (the week before) purchased a LARGE pack of toilet paper. I think it had something like 24 rolls in it. We had only taken out a few so there were still a bunch in the pack. We hadn't been able to find a place for it so we just pushed it in the corner of one of the rooms. For the entire week the dogs didn't touch it... until that fateful night... When we came home it looked like it had snowed (see below for parts of the disaster). The biggest problem was that they didn't just tear up a few... they tore up PARTS of almost every roll! LOL They sure had fun though. I was so mad but when I saw how excited they were and the white everywhere I couldn't help but just laugh the entire time we were cleaning up.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
With beagles, there are quite a few laugh then cry...then laugh again moments, aren't there?

Looks like fun was had by all...except Mom and Dad.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sorry, don't mean to laugh so hard. It's just so familiar! I don't leave anything out when I leave the apartment.

Those books you have on the table, they wouldn't have lasted with Chloe there. Nothing would have lasted actually with Chloe there... lets put it that way: COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally Posted By: Chloe's Mommy
Sorry, don't mean to laugh so hard. It's just so familiar! I don't leave anything out when I leave the apartment.

Those books you have on the table, they wouldn't have lasted with Chloe there. Nothing would have lasted actually with Chloe there... lets put it that way: COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.
That's so funny that you say that about the books... not too long after I had a bag of books on the ottoman in the living room and came home to another mess... fortunately I could still read on the books, but the majority were missing partial bindings and covers, etc.

Oh well! gotta love 'em!

·
Registered
650 Posts
LOL....Lock up the garbage can!!! How many nights do I remember coming home from work to find a proud Chloe with garbage strewn all over the kitchen. Be happy it was only toilet paper!!!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
How funny! I can see Maggie doing the same thing given the opportunity. She has pretty much quit eating my books unless she is mad at me. She only eats my books, never my husband or daughter's books.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha! We actually bought a new garbage can that seems to be doggie proof. Ever since we got it there have been zero problems with them getting in the trash. I'll have to get a picture of it and post it. We got it at Sam's Club, a stainless steel can with a lid that's flush in the center of the top. And it has a little sensor that you use to open it. It's heavy enough the dogs can't push it over and tall enough they can't get into it. Plus it's amusing with the little sensor and all.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Funny pictures!! But your subject line scared me to death!! It's waaay too soon to be using that 4-letter word!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
LOL! Been there, done that here too! One of the funniest things I've ever seen was watching Jersey run across the living room with an entire roll of toilet paper in her mouth.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts