Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
My calendar hangs on the wall right next to my desk....I am looking forward to seeing Miss Emma all February long !!!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I'm sad for my little Caesar. His month is over. But I'm looking forward to seeing Miss February! My birthday is in a couple of weeks so she's my birthday Beagle!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
We enjoyed caesar's picture and everyone who saw it went ooh and said it made you want to tickle his tummy.
Now beautiful Emma is there for all to admire, she is very like our Susi.
Enjoy your month Emma.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Hi Ceasar's Mom, Just wanted you to know Ceasar will not be forgotten. I teach first grade. I plan to take each picture to school at the end of the month and hang it up for kids to use as a creative writing story starter. Then I can laminate the pictures and when I bring in the new one the old one can go in a folder for kids to keep using.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I just flipped to Miss Emma! I told Jersey that her friend was on the calendar. She just tilted her head and looked at me. LOL! Jersey is now on two calendars this year. The family that has her sister owns a pet sitting business. They watched Jersey for me last summer and used one of the pictures of Jersey and Gidget together on their calendar.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I've enjoyed my month with Caesar, and smiled when I turned to Miss Emma today.....

Emma, February in my state includes snow sweetie, I'm sure you'd LOVE to play in it with Maggie.....

wanna' come visit?? :evilgrin:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Love the picture of pretty Miss Emma all cuddled up in bed! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts