Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good morning I am having a small issue when I try to Subscribe to Threads. I get the scree where it asks what kind of update I want and I choose instant email and click on the okay or subscribe button and then I get a blank screen and my subscription is not finalized. I have to click the back button to even get a OurBeagleWorld.com page.

So far only one thread subscription has worked.

· Administrator
194 Posts
Sorry to hear that you are having some issues subscribing to threads @daveb598. Can you please clarify what browser/device you are using to access the site? In the meantime, I'd suggest clearing your cache and cookies to see if that helps to rectify the issue.

Cheers,

Erik

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear that you are having some issues subscribing to threads @daveb598. Can you please clarify what browser/device you are using to access the site? In the meantime, I'd suggest clearing your cache and cookies to see if that helps to rectify the issue.

Cheers,

Erik
Hey Erik

Thank you for getting back to me. I deleted my cache and cookies this morning and again this afternoon and still having the same issue. The only way I can subscribe to a thread is if I comment on it.

· Administrator
194 Posts
Thanks!

I think it's a global issue, having problems on my end too. I've reported it. TICKET: 2930499

for now if you don't mind auto-subscribing to threads, you can go here: http://www.ourbeagleworld.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

and changing your user settings to auto-subscribe to every post you've posted in.

Lee

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!

I think it's a global issue, having problems on my end too. I've reported it. TICKET: 2930499

for now if you don't mind auto-subscribing to threads, you can go here: http://www.ourbeagleworld.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

and changing your user settings to auto-subscribe to every post you've posted in.

Lee
Hey Lee that is what I am doing and what I have my settings at. Thank you or helping with this and for responding. Can I change my username? If so I would like to change it to Sophies Family

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Username changed. We'll update you as soon as we hear back from our tech team.

Niall
Thank you I really appreciate the name change. I did this because I realized that this is all about Sophie and I noticed that everybody seems to include their fur babies name.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.