Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Timmy is 9 month old puppy. We have been trying to figure out if he is mixed with another breed, but have been unsuccessful. He has very Beagle characteristics 15inches, white paws, floppy ears, and black/white/brown coat. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Aww he's adorable! I would say beagle, but I'm not expert...he looks very beagle though.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
He's very cute. If I saw his tail correctly it appears to be all brown (?). From all Ive read pure beagles or predominant beagles have a white tip. He certainly has beagle there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Timmy looks a lot like our Beagle, Fulgoso, who is a rescue; like you we suspect there is something else in his genes. Does Timmy bay or bark? Goso is our 12th Beagle and we've never had a Beagle that didn't bay (except for the rescues from research labs, where they were surgically "de-barked". GoSo has a very loud, big dog bark and has never bayed which is a big clue that something other than Beagle was involved. We got GoSo about a year ago after his owner died. We had just said good bye to our previous Beagle when NorCal Beagle Rescue contacted me to foster him until they could find a home. Well, of course, it was a match made in heaven! Aren't they great!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Timmy looks a lot like our Beagle, Fulgoso, who is a rescue; like you we suspect there is something else in his genes. Does Timmy bay or bark? Goso is our 12th Beagle and we've never had a Beagle that didn't bay (except for the rescues from research labs, where they were surgically "de-barked". GoSo has a very loud, big dog bark and has never bayed which is a big clue that something other than Beagle was involved. We got GoSo about a year ago after his owner died. We had just said good bye to our previous Beagle when NorCal Beagle Rescue contacted me to foster him until they could find a home. Well, of course, it was a match made in heaven! Aren't they great!!!
He does bay. However, he barks more often than baying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts