Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Tucker also does the prewash in our house. However, when we aren't looking he tries to steal spatulas and large spoons. Most of ours have teeth marks on them now. You gotta love them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Marley has figured out how to open the dishwasher. Boy does she love those smells.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey sticks her nose in the dishwasher but won't jump up on the door. She's afraid of it sometimes...one of many things on the list of things she's afraid of.

·
Registered
250 Posts
diesel loves the prewash duties we have given him... normally in my house you have to beg kids to do the chores...but diesel is very willing.. hahaha

i try not to let him on the door though... he might break it lol... but no stealing for this little one

·
Registered
865 Posts
Lucky puts the front two paws up, but he has never gotten all the way up. That is so funny!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
How Cute! Wintson does the prewash too. He lives with teenagers and wants to be the good child I guess.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.