Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was a short time when I was able to leave Jersey home alone. I would always leave the radio on for her when I left. I also used to video tape her, so that I knew how she was reacting when I was gone. I would leave the 80's station on and whenever a U2 song came on she would always relax. If she was barking she'd stop and go lay down. Which now makes me think, was that a learned reaction? I'm a big U2 fan and listen to their music a lot. I wonder if she picked up on the relaxing feelings I get listening to their music and learned to relax herself. Hmmmm....something I'll have to start paying more attention to.

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Bagel reacts to hounds baying and wolves howling on the telly but never to a song except if you count the mean dog barking at the end of the Dred Zeppelin recording of Black Dog. Now his Border Collie playmate Rocky always howls to the theme song of CSI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.