Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have 4.5 month old puppy (Bella), I was told she was fully Beagle, but as she is growing I think she may be a cross and I just wanted to get others opinions. She is tall and lanky, and her face seems a lot thinner than most Beagle pics I have seen. I have attached some pictures, please let me know your thoughts. Obviously it doesn't matter as I love her to pieces, but would be good to.know.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your dog is very cute. My dog has a lanky shape and pointed snout and is a purebred.
Your cutie may have some mix since she doesnt have the typical white tipped tail from what I can tell from the picture.
Here's a tail description from the AKC..
by the way Cassie says Hi.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum. Your dog is very cute. My dog has a lanky shape and pointed snout and is a purebred.
Your cutie may have some mix since she doesnt have the typical white tipped tail from what I can tell from the picture.
View attachment 42167
View attachment 42168
View attachment 42167
View attachment 42168
Thanks for the reply. YEAH I thought maybe she has a bit of harrier in her or fox hound. Oh well we love her regardless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts