Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems Jersey's halo (only recently earned!) is slipping a bit too! She has been stealing everything out of the garbage, taking it under the bed and shredding it. Mike's been sick and she's just loving the tissues in the garbage. I also found her balancing on the edge of the bed trying to get to the tissue box on the end table. Then last night, I was putting laundry away and noticed one of my shoes was missing from the closet. I found it under the bed, well chewed. I had one suit case left to unpack that I worked on yesterday (just souvenirs and stuff like that). She kept trying to steal stuff out of it as I was putting everything away. I dropped something on the kitchen floor and guess what...she stole that too! What's going on!? I thought that my klepto puppy had grown into a well behaved young lady!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe the beagles are sending out some kind of vibes we can't see or hear. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif
I hope Chloe won't catch it. She is just now starting to act lady like....

·
Registered
24 Posts
hehe ~ I am a new Beagle mommy so I hope we don't catch it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Daisy seems to have caught the fever too (well, more than usual /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif)

Last night she was stealing my son's pencils and erasers while he was trying to do his homework.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally Posted By: DaisysMomDaisy seems to have caught the fever too (well, more than usual /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif)

Last night she was stealing my son's pencils and erasers while he was trying to do his homework.
She was just trying to help him /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Lucky seems to be back to stealing again too. He stole my brush and tissues from allergies. He hides all his "treasures" under our bed. It is his fort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts