Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every afternoon, for the last 15 minutes of work, i come on to Beagle World to catch up on whats new with everyone. And every time i look at pictures of other beagles, or hear stories about other beagles....it makes me so excited to go home and see my Monty!! Thanks everyone, for making work so much more fun

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I'm just always happy to find other people that love these crazy little furry things as much as I do. Hearing others talk about their beagles make me love my little ones that much more. Either because we are all happy about how great they are or because someone is having difficulty with a puppy and I get to sit back and be thankful that my dogs are all grown adults (for the most part).

·
Registered
890 Posts
I am always excited to come home see Tucker. I like it when he barks because he sees my car pull up then he runs to the door to greet me. When he is real excited he can't walk straight because his tail (and butt) is wagging so much.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Isn't it wonderful that they share their lives with us?? When the pack hears my car, it's pure pandemonium until I get inside the house. I'm sure I don't deserve that much love!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey is always so happy to see us. She knows when I'm at the day care to pick her up and gets all the dogs there barking. When one of us comes home she goes nuts and bounces like Tigger. She won't stop with me until I let her give me kisses. Then she's a happy Beagle. It always makes my day. As soon as I see her all the worries of my day go away and I can just feel myself relax. It's hard to stay stressed when your Beagle is licking your face. Coming home was the hardest thing for me after I lost my Amber girl. No happy tail to greet me at the door...

·
Registered
605 Posts
I love coming home and seeing Henry boy. He sits by the door to the garage attentively for about 10 minutes before I actually pull in. Then he wiggles while trying to control himself. He's not a loud or especially exuberant dog, usually pretty laid back, so it's really sweet to see him act that way. I put my stuff down and squat down to hug him while he licks my ears and face furiously. It's very special to me because my angel, Daisy, passed away just a few minutes before I got home one day. My folks said it was like she was waiting for me. Coming home was SO hard until Henry.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i get tickled at Morrg. about 15 min for Rick comes home she sets up watch on the arm of the couch, if he soesnt come right in dhe is upset.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts