Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
1,194 Posts
When Shiloh was a puppy, and we were dealing with the chewing, and not getting housebroken, etc., I met a lady who had a beagle pup only a couple of months older. She said, "It's a good thing beagle puppies are so cute, else nobody would keep them!" They can be a trial; I'm glad to read that I wasn't the only new beagle owner sure I'd made a terrible mistake!! But please hang in there with your little guy--when he settles down you'll be so glad you did!! You could try obedience lessons if he's not too young for that. And Caesar's Mom had a good suggestion about you and boyfriend spending time together by walking Charlie together--and as often as you can. A tired beagle is a good beagle!! Good luck--pretty soon he'll have you wrapped around his little paw and you'll wonder how you could have even thought of giving him up! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.