Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice that our local humane society, as well as Cascade Beagle Rescue are using these and are hoping to get more so they must be good beds. Maggie chews everything to pieces so I'm thinking of giving these a try.

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
I know what they are and I've known people who use them. I like the idea of the bed being off the floor. The mat is washable, the frame is quite durable. Here's a pic of one (couldn't find one with a beagle on it). Deer looks pretty content, don't you think?

This is the basic model. They also come in fancier versions.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
:rotflmao: What a great shot!!!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered one for the crate this morning. Maggie not only chews up but eats any kind of bed I leave in the crate. The only thing I have found that she does not eat is a flannel sheet. Since we have to leave her in the crate while we are gone, I want her to be comfortable. I will let you know if this works.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Let me know how it works out. I've thought of trying one for my German Shepherd. He just doesn't understand that he can't have his bed and eat it, too!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will let you know. I found a place that ships out orders the same day and no shipping cost so hopefully it will be here by the end of next week. They do have a one year no chew guarantee.The fabric and all pieces can also be ordered and replaced separately. I hope this works. I have tried so many other things.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yes, please let me know how it goes. BTW where did you find it online to order it can you give me the link for it? How much does it cost?

Thanks,
Kelly

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered mine from www.precious-pets-paradise.com. because they had a free shipping offer. The home page for the company is www.kuranda.com. It shows pictures of all the styles and fabrics available. The size I ordered is $62. The Kuranda web site has a drop down box where you enter your pet breed and they will suggest the best size. I bought the crate bed because the legs are shorter to allow more head room in the crate. If Maggie likes it I may buy the regular size (6 inch legs) for the living room.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
That is a comfortable looking bed. Since our pups have taken over our bed, I wonder if these come in Mom and Dad sizes.

I would like to know the story of why that deer is lying on that bed though. Odd.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts