·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's so quiet!

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Yep...lol. nothing much going on. Its cold and rainy here...brrr. cassie is hunkered down in her crate....she's a sunshine dog so its not any fun outside. Im waiting for good weather so I can finish my boho hangout gazebo...

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whew I'm glad there wasn't a tech thing!

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Good Morning! Happy Memorial Day all.

Only news I have to report - Boh still has a bump on his rear, above his anus. Vet said it looked like a bite or sting. It is no longer red. He isn't bothering it, but it is still there. I want it to be gone. You are welcome for the TMI. LOL!

Enjoy your day!

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Just want to add, posting is taking a REALLY long time. I typed the above post. Took forever to do anything, and then told I was required to wait 30 seconds between posts. It was my first post. It's a bit frustrating. Maybe others are dealing with this too?

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Just want to add, posting is taking a REALLY long time. I typed the above post. Took forever to do anything, and then told I was required to wait 30 seconds between posts. It was my first post. It's a bit frustrating. Maybe others are dealing with this too?
Yes, ive been encountering that issue too. Thought it was my phone since thats what I use.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
I've been logging in everyday to check for new posts. Rascal hasn't done anything 'post worthy' lately :D

techie

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's not always a bad thing techie!

I just got the 'wait to post' thing off of a first post in Neb's insulinoma thread. Hmm

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too true!

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
I'm in and out checking on things. /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif My Rainey turned 1 and we made it though puppyhood. Here are a few very rare cute pictures. Autumn is a crabby old lady with her most of the time but she lets her in sometimes. /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
Hey Hi! Those are such sweet pictures.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They're ADORABLE Autumn's Mom...

(Where'd the name come from? I like Autumn and Rainey as names together)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I named Autumn. It's my favorite season and she was born in the fall. Rainey came to us as a rescue puppy with her name. One of the fosters named her. We were thinking of a name and everyone I told her name to liked it including me. So it stuck. We call them Rainey Mae or Autumn Mae, or girls. It's been a fast year and I like sunshine as well. Been pretty rainy here also. Today was nice though so there is hope Jan. :) Thanks Cassie!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts