Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new. Just a little introduction. I live Deer Park Washington, just north of Spokane. We have beagles that we show. I have had beagles for over 15 years and I just love their carefree attitude on life. They are 4 legged clowns and just a pure joy to be around. I am a vet tech, now learning about small animal massage. Hoping to graduate by this fall and start my own practice. I also love to do pastels, airbrush, and sandblast dog art. Of course beagles are my favorite subjects. My husband and I like to go to dog shows and travel. I am president of the Beagle Club of Eastern Washington. I do some rescue when I can and we offer free obedience training to all beagles in our area through the club.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! I know you will bring so much experience to our group. I have read a couple of books about dog massage and do some with my senior beagle, Maggie. She just loves it! Am wondering if you know Cherie Vergos in Bremerton -- she did a beautiful portrait of Maggie a couple of years ago.
I'll be the first to say it ... we love pictures so please post some when you get a chance!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Hi! I am always excited to see someone from Washington. I notice you do some beagle rescue. If you are ever interested in volunteering with Seattle beagle rescue, let me know. We always need help in Eastern Washington. Right now we have an urgent request posted for a transport from Cour d'lane to Spokane Scraps shelter. Its the only part of the the trip to Seattle not covered. If you know anyone who might be available Sat morning let me know.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wow, welcome!!! I'm sure you'll be a pool of knowledge to some if not most of us.

And yes! we LOVE pictures /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Registered
862 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif
Looking forward to hearing more from you (and seeing more pics too, of course) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World! I'm also in Eastern Washington (Colfax) - nice to meet a "neighbor" - and fellow beagle nut! Look forward to hearing all about your "furkids" - I am currently owned by ten of the little darling - and we're expecting a litter mid-April. It's a great group!
Hugs 'n puppy kisses,
Glenda

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We currently have nine. One is going to Anchorage Alaska when the weather warms up. Two we are keeping for the time being while a friend of ours is going thru a nasty divorce, otherwise we have 6!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Right now we are full on room for rescue, but I do keep a running list for rescue and act as a referral. I do know Judy from the Seattle Beagle Rescue. She does amazing work with the rescue.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am not familiar with Cheri Vergos. But if she goes to Dog Shows I may have met her. I remember dogs better then people ! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
HPB, Welcome to the pack! It is great to have another north-
westerner on board! I have been living in north Idaho since
october 1990 & have been "owned" by my second beag, Goober since
may of 1992. Between Pop & I we have a lot of experience with
beags from curious pups to seniours! I am "owned by" Goober &
Homer, & Pop is owned by Rufus & Nibbler. Thumbup!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wish I could have that many beagles, especially if they were as adorable as the one in your avatar. and of course welcome!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you and your pack from myself and my two-pack!!!

We can always use more beagle experience here on BW.

~Denise

1 - 20 of 20 Posts