Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Suzys mumma:
Awww. I want #1 or 4, they are really cute. Have you found any of them homes yet? :thumbup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, #1 is the smallest of the tri-colored, but it is just the camera shot.
Also-no it is not by birth numbering, they started coming about 10:00 pm and ended about 4 am, and I have NO clue what order they came in now! I kinda remembered that night, but thats about it.
I have found a few homes, for #1 is all I guess. Every time I get someone set up to take one, people are changing their minds. I had even removed the petfinder ad because it seemed like 5 of them were gone--- and now--- geesh
I will post a new ad for them tonight, thats all I can do.
Judi

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Suzys mumma:
Awww. I want #1 or 4, they are really cute. Have you found any of them homes yet? :heart:
well, Suzy's mumma-I keep telling you if you want to make the trip to iowa.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I guess #1 is spoken for.. but #4 could be a new little sis for suzy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif hehe
J

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Judi, I see you've named 2 of them--do you plan to keep those? They're all very cute--Betty Boop is very striking with her black head. And how is the little momma doing? Are they weaned yet? I hope you're able to find homes for them.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Today we are 6 weeks old! We had thought about keeping the 2 that are named, but sounds like Norton has a home up in Wisconsin...
Betty is my baby thats true.
Still searching for some homes though.. and they are pretty much weaned, its just hard in a small home with so many pups around!
J

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.