Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Awww. I want #1 or 4, they are really cute. Have you found any of them homes yet? :heart:

·
Registered
324 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Suzys mumma:
Awww. I want #1 or 4, they are really cute. Have you found any of them homes yet? :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Judi -- they are just gorgeous!! Is no. 1 smaller than the others or is it just that the camera shot is different? Another question -- is the numbering the same as their birth order? Just curious ...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, #1 is the smallest of the tri-colored, but it is just the camera shot.
Also-no it is not by birth numbering, they started coming about 10:00 pm and ended about 4 am, and I have NO clue what order they came in now! I kinda remembered that night, but thats about it.
I have found a few homes, for #1 is all I guess. Every time I get someone set up to take one, people are changing their minds. I had even removed the petfinder ad because it seemed like 5 of them were gone--- and now--- geesh
I will post a new ad for them tonight, thats all I can do.
Judi

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Puppies, puppies and more puppies! Judi, they are all just precious! I'm sure it won't be hard to find good homes for them. Who could resist those sweet little faces!?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Suzys mumma:
Awww. I want #1 or 4, they are really cute. Have you found any of them homes yet? :heart:
well, Suzy's mumma-I keep telling you if you want to make the trip to iowa.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I guess #1 is spoken for.. but #4 could be a new little sis for suzy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif hehe
J

·
Registered
134 Posts
They are totally adorable!! I didn't realise they came in black/white /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Number 4 is my fav /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
:heart:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Judi, I see you've named 2 of them--do you plan to keep those? They're all very cute--Betty Boop is very striking with her black head. And how is the little momma doing? Are they weaned yet? I hope you're able to find homes for them.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Today we are 6 weeks old! We had thought about keeping the 2 that are named, but sounds like Norton has a home up in Wisconsin...
Betty is my baby thats true.
Still searching for some homes though.. and they are pretty much weaned, its just hard in a small home with so many pups around!
J

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I guess its #5 that still needs a home, playfully nicknamed "lucky" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Judi and the crew

1 - 16 of 16 Posts