Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....we acquired a tan/white beagle in January 2009 (Sulli) so that we could hopefully produce some variety of colors in our litters. Sulli gave birth to 3 boys and 3 girls last night and guess what? Every one of them is tri-color! lol Oh well, tri-colors are adorable too so we will try again next year to add some color variety. If I have to...maybe I will use a duo-colored stud.

**Once momma is willing to separate herself long enough to go to the bathroom or something, I will snap some photos and post them.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Talking about puppies without posting pictures is like giving us a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the peanut butter and jelly!

Seriously, glad to hear everyone is well!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Glad Momma and babies are doing well. Pictures please when time and circumstances allow.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally Posted By: Pop_RivitTalking about puppies without posting pictures is like giving us a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the peanut butter and jelly!

I promise to take some today and get them posted. She is a very protective mommy.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Congrats on another litter! Two litters of puppies at once. You're going to be a VERY busy woman Donna. I can't wait to see pictures of them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congratulations Donna, I can't wait to see the pictures of Sulli's puppies and hopefully meet them in person. Maybe their big brother Leo will be able to teach them a thing or two.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Great news

We are trying to talk ourselves into getting a puppy. If the city allows 3 dogs, we might get a rescue and a puppy. I have a feeling if we come over and see the puppies, we will be goners. Our new house doesn't have a fence yet, but we are starting to build one this weekend. Tucker really needs a companion. I will PM you about the puppies if we decide we want to look at them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally Posted By: beagletails
Originally Posted By: Pop_RivitTalking about puppies without posting pictures is like giving us a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the peanut butter and jelly!

I promise to take some today and get them posted. She is a very protective mommy.
I agree! I can't wait to see the pictures!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I still have not been allowed to take photos of them. Hopefully tomorrow. She is in a little trouble right now because she is being TOO protective. She keeps attacking Maya with NO provocation. Maya simply has to be in whatever space Sulli is in (doesn't matter if it is anywhere near the pups either) and Sulli attacks her. Full blown fights are erupting. It is pretty scary.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sounds like you have your hands full! I saw the five week puppy pictures on the blog, very cute. Hopefully Sulli will be better tomorrow, I'm sure Maya will teach her a thing or two if she has to. Never a dull moment that's for sure!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Okay...I finally have some photos. They are not the best, but I can only do so much in the two minutes it takes Sulli to go outside for a nature break. lol

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts