Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is our Polly!
She's about 7-8 weeks old. Someone found her as a stray when she was about 5 weeks old and took her to the shelter. Imagine, poor little baby! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Here she is chewing on a rug

Here is Georgia and Polly--I just missed them kissing!

She must be doing better with her sore leg. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif
Her housebreaking is going pretty well. When I watch her constantly!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
How Sweet !!! :heart:

I'm sure that Polly and Georgia will get along great !!!

Another rescue saved !! Yippeeeeee !! :hyper: :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Polly is adorable!! What lovely, unusual markings!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Is she a true "snoopy" beagle? She is so cute!!!

Good Luck with her! :roll:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Love the name Polly....reminds of polly-anna....always happy, positive and upbeat! Sounds like your Polly fits the bill.

I'm tired just hearing about her antics, but I'm sure the boys just LOVE her. Glad to hear Georgia is being a great big sis too. congratulations again on the new addition!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She does wear us out--I forgot what a puppy was like! She is one of those puppies that is a "grab and go" like a little thief! I don't think Georgia was like that....but I know I've read of other Beagles on here who are like that! :lol2:
and the HUGE things she tries to run off with--oh my! She tried to take off with a big bag of gargage!
She is our Polly Pocket, our Poll-inator... :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I love that name...Polly!

If I found such a "stray", I don't see myself taking her to a shelter. In fact, I've never brought a stray to a shelter.

Kiss that little snoopy-beetle for Henry and I.

:wave:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
okay, I will as soon as I clean up our bed comforter that she just peed on....
:rolleyes:
it has been quite an evening. :heart:

·
Registered
448 Posts
She is a cutie, and all of it sounds so familar! Maggie tries to take off with everything too.. things will be OK!
Judi

·
Registered
862 Posts
Oh, Polly the Cutie. She's adorable!!! Already a big thief? I'm glad to hear that :biglaugh:

Kisses from Boeing and Auntie Pat!!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
She is so cute! My Maggie is a grab and go beagle also. I am so worried she will eat something dangerous.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts