Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is Teri and I'm currently living in the cold state of North Dakota. Max is a 6 month old pure breed beagle (hes a tricolor). He is an absolute nut and enjoys chasing his BFF Mr.B (Zues) the cat, chewing on raw hides, struting his stuff in his UND Sioux Hockey Shirt, sitting in the window or making my boyfriend mad by pulling all his toys out then walking away.

*Ill be adding pics but had to open a photobucket account first

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this pic is kinda funny cuz i had bobby pinned his ears back for a goofy pic but its the best pic i can find right now of his face. i put many more pics in the beagle discussion board

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. :wave: I'm off to check out the pictures of Max in Beagle Discussion. Did he protest when you pinned his ears back?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol no hes a lil ham and lets you do pretty much anything with him. I think he thinkgs if he suffers through some of our photo ops he wont get in so much trouble next time we find him trying to eat anything and everything

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you and Max from Henry and I.

Wow, North Dakota! What's it like where you live?

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Teri :wave: Welcome to Beagle world /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif A big welcome arroooo to Max. Love the photo. My Bagel's ears will stay back without the need to pin them. Looking forward to many tales of Max and his exploits.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts