Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got another dog, but she isn't a beagle. A local animal rescue group was having an adoption day at a PetSmart last Saturday so Shane and I decided to go down and check it out. We looked through the write-ups they had of all their dogs and we picked out a few that we wanted to meet. So the group organizer called the foster homes and asked them to bring these dogs down. Meanwhile, we went home to get Caesar. Afterall, we needed his input too. The first dog we met was very nice until he met Caesar. Then the growling started. Not good. So we then met Emma and her mom Purdy. Purdy was a very nice dog but she didn't play with Caesar and Emma did.

She is an 8 month old German Shepherd Collie. She's a smart girl too. And she loves to chase Caesar!
[/url] [/IMG]

[/url] [/IMG]

Quiet time before bed...
[/url] [/IMG]

...which turned into more play time.
[/url] [/IMG]

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Aww! Emma and Caesar look like they got along great! I am so happy for you and Caesar! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Not to mention, Emma has a wonderful new forever home!!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
they are so cute together !!!

Welcome home Emma !!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Emma's beautiful, and she looks like a great companion for Caesar. :heart: I had a german shepherd collie mix all during my growing up years. She was a great dog and, no doubt, is a big reason why I became such a dog lover.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hooray for Emma and Hooray for Caesar. You can tell by your pictures how happy Caesar is. They should have many happy times over the coming years.

·
Registered
345 Posts
How sweet, I love the last one where they are laying together. It's always important to get your dogs' input as to the new addition. Fin had a few playdates with his new roomie before we decided to move.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts