Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a photo sent from the breeder - and he's gorgeous!! I've saved it as a doc on my PC - can anyone tell me how to get it on here? I'd love to share it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thank you!

17 days until he's here!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Click on forum home, when the list of forums comes up, click the photo posting help section. There you'll find instructions on how to post photos on BW. It's not difficult. If I can do it, anyone can. Will be looking forward to seeing the picture of your beagle baby. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oops - dont know if that was too big or if ill get a slapped wrist but look how cute he is!! <<<<<melts>>>>

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I love the crossed paws, It is probably amusing to you but he looks so British to this Cowboy! Maybe BeagleBabe or one of the more net literate can resize! The worst thing would be to be moved to the Large Format Section.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
He's absolutely adorable! :heart: The picture was too big, but I resized it for you. I'm sure you're counting the days until you can bring Bailey home.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Oh my goodness - what an adorable beagle! Is it just the angle or do his paws look enormous?! Perhaps he is going to be REALLY BIG when he grows up!

·
Registered
93 Posts
That's the effect of using a wide-angle lens. They make things closer to the camera look larger than real life. Telephoto lenses compress things. That's why photogs use a short tele to photograph people with long noses - it makes them look shorter.

Bailey does have the broad muzzle typical of English beagles, and I think he's a doll baby.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Bailey is a Beautiful Bouncing Baby Boy Beagle!!!
:bounce2: Welcome!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you for re-sizing Sandy xx

This is so scary guys - ive wanted a Beagle for so long and all of a sudden its a reality! I hope I'm a good enough owner!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
What a beautiful pup! Here is wishing you many many years of pleasure together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts