Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm from Potlatch, Idaho. I don't have a Beagle at this time, but I'm actively searching for the right one. I was born into a Beagle family, haven't had one for a few years and find myself missing the breed terribly. If there are any Beaglers in North Idaho, I'd love to hear from you.

Liz

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome!!! We actually have Northwest ******* here that I'm sure will be happy to find there's another Idaho beagle member.

Once you have your new beag, we would LOOOOOOVE pictures.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to Beagleworld.

I hope you find the right beagle for you.
And yeah, we wanna see pictures! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Well, I'm NOT from North Idaho - but DO live in Colfax WA - so we're kinda neighbors!
Welcome to the group. I'm Glenda and am owned by the beagle tenpack - Princess, Romeo, Chloe, JoJo, Tanna, Lottie, Joe, Jack, Bella and Angel. We are expecting brand new beagle babies in April and are excited about that!
Again, welcome to Beagle World

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know exactly who you are Glenda! I should've known you'd be on here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I've spent the last 19 years living in Colfax and I've talked to you several times about your Beagles. Not sure if you'll remember me or not.

Liz Broadfoot /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yikes! Can I be a Northwest ******* too? LOL My kids would tell you I'd fit right in. I'm not in any hurry to get my perfect Beagle, but I'm on the lookout and will know when I find him/her. Pictures are mandatory for me...I'm camera happy and prefer to take pictures of all my animals over anything else.

Liz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts