Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor little boy, he has CHF and spend a good part of the night coughing, but seeems to be stable for now, he isn't in any pain, but his breathing is very shallow, I'm not leaving his side.
Good thought would be appreciated. Thanks.
Here a picture of my little guy(14 1/2 yrs)

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Poor little guy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif
I will think good thoughts and Abby sends lots of /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yay.gif

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
I'll be praying for him. Our first Beagle had Congestive Heart failure. Does your vet have him on heart medication and another one to help remove the fluid from his lungs and heart?

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Poor Indy. We have him in our thoughts and prayers. Toby sends lots of belly rubs his way. Hope he is better soon.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Poor Indy, feel better soon little guy... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

Chloe is sending /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yay.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Oh dear, please get well. I love older beagles and know too well what you are going through.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Poor Indy! Hope you're feeling better. Poor baby.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
What a beautiful boy! It hurts your heart to see them uncomfortable! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

You bet we will be thinking of you both and hope that Indy feels better very, very soon.

~Denise

·
Registered
105 Posts
We are thinking of Indy and hope he is feeling better soon. Keeping you all in our prayers.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hope he feels better soon.
Bloom and I are sending lots of kisses and belly rubs to your old boy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yay.gif

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Indy! Oh my little darling.

Trust your momma and dada, my special sweetheart. Let them help you.

You are so handsome now, even as you were as a youngster.

All the love and more...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts