Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Bonnie and the girls to an indoor agility show yeaterday. It was the first time Bonnie had tried anything strenuous since her operation. The first run I thought that I would take her easy but she was having none of it she flew off an a gallop got me confused and I went the wrong way on the course and got her eleminated :freak: anyway she finished the rest of the course like she was 10mths old not the 10 years that she is /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Her next 3 runs were all perfect runs a 12th and 14th (all out of 60 dogs) place in jumping courses and a very good 5th place in the agility test :thumbup:

Willow who was very naughty last time out was 100% better this time gaining a 3rd in jumpiimg and a 7th (again out of 60 dogs) in Agility.

Rasha is still getting better she got 3rd and 4th (out of 75 dogs) in jumping classes. She is now better than Bonnie and Willow in agility tests but made 2 little mistakes yesterday that we can easily correct with a little more training.

We will keep you updated on this years competitions as the big shows start next month.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Congratulations! That is awesome. I'd love to do agility - but don't think I have the stamina. Would also love to show - but can't afford that - since I'm almost 69 and still working to supplement social security. I think agility would be fun for the dogs - at least some of them, IF I could keep them focused!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Congratulations to all 3 of them !!! what great little wonder dogs you have !!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Super job, everyone! Bonnie has certainly had a great recovery. Were you able to get any pics? I know you said it is hard to take pictures, do the events and keep track of everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts