Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off work today (yay) and home with the dogs. Bones was outside and got really, really excited about a man standing in the alley behind the house picking up trash. She got extremely agitated and just would not stop barking. She remained wound up even when I brought her inside, and before I knew it, she threw her head back and started howling, the sound of which I think is both a little heartbreaking and adorable. So I got the digital camera out and got her to howl again (by imitating her - how's my aroo?) so I could get it on video.

I emailed the link to my boyfriend with the title This is what I do to your dogs when you're not here.

Edit: Oops, the embedding doesn't want to work. I'll just provide a link: Beagle Alarm!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Awwww, Bones has such a cute expression when howling

btw - embedding is only possible using html and that's not enabled for the members.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Bones is telling you something! Charlie doesn't do that much, he echos with some other dogs or a siren of a fire truck , ambulance.

·
Registered
366 Posts

I watched the video and Winston went nuts. he kept running to the patio doors then around the kitchen table over and over wondering where the strange noise was coming from!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Re: I'm sorry, Bones! You're too cute when you how

Bless her, she sounds heartbroken! Would you believe that Li'l Girl is napping right behind me, and didn't bat an eye while the clip was playing!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts

Aww! She sounds so heartbroken but sweet. Daisy stopped dead in her tracks and cocked her head to one side.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts

My two didnt react either.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts

That is just too cute! She is a beautiful girl with a pretty voice!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts

LOL! I'm home now and just played this for Duke. He rarely howls and there is only one video I've found that sets him off........until now! He threw his little head back and went to town when he heard Bones. I think he's in love and Violet is jealous!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

She's definitely a soprano - the Sarah Brightman of the Beagle Brigade. Thanks for sharing that! She's adorable.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

I played the clip of Bones and Booker, Moose and Buzz didn't react at all - but Popcorn popped her head up out of bed and looked over to see what was going on!

·
Registered
865 Posts

That is really cute!!

·
Registered
47 Posts

That was too funny!

The boys are at Grandma's tonight, can't wait to see how they react.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts