Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well homer had his first road trip with us.13 long hours to tampa for christmas-each way.he was so scared for the first hour in the car and would only sit on grams lap but we made him lay on his bed in the backseat and he was just fine!stopped shaking after another 20 mins or so and thank god he did not get carsick!after a bit he was feeling much better and sorta ventured to the front-all stretched out with back legs on back seat and front paws on console watching out the front window and giving hubby kisses-but he had to spend most of both rides snuggled up to gram who just loved all over him....lol.and he was sooo good christmas day with everyone at the house.the only person he was scared of for a bit was my 3 year old neice who was chasing him wanting to play yelling "don't be afraid homer-it's just me!"but now they love each other.she calls me wanting to talk to homer so i put her on speakerphone and she says hi himer and he goes nuts barking and trying to eat my phone.....lol.funny thing he only does this with her-they bonded :heart: i just had to brag about my lil homie who is usually so terrified of everything-he did me so proud being brave!

yummy christmas hambone!

sammie and homer

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Great pictures! I'm glad you brough Homer along!

Good boy, Homer! :thumbup:

~Denise

·
Registered
105 Posts
Homer is such a gorgeous dog! But you already knew that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif lol
What a trooper!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts