Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
They are both so adorable! :hi:

Merry Christmas to you all and to Lilly's new family as well. They are getting one great gift this year. One that will give years of happyness and love. :heart:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Lovely pictures, the expression in those pups eyes tells stories!

·
Registered
794 Posts
so cute, I love those puppy tummies!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh yes... the little girl that got her (my cousin) is 8. so she called me..."MyKale santa brought me a puppy!!!" it was so funny... she said that "santa" already had her name tag on. it said lilly (which is the name she always wanted one of her pets to have) "santa" also brought her all sorts of treats and toys and things for lilly too... but i went to see lilly the other day and she is doing well. she is settling in very well with the family.

she gets so much attention since there are two kids. they all take turns watching her. the parents had all christmas week and this week off work so she is not alone for the first little while...

but she looks good and healthy and everything

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya she is a sweet heart... and her and diesel really hit it off too... so there will be many play dates ahead... we are also thinking of breeding them...but that is a long time in the future..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts