Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...with this little girl! Her name is Saara, and here is her story and picture. Now I only have to convince hubby that we need another dog!

Saara: (Age: 1 yr, Weight: 18lb, Sex: female, Breed: cocker/beagle/dachshund) Beautiful lemon gal with freckles. She came from her one and only family who is very sad to have to give her up. Saara is excellent with very young children - hers are 1 and 3 yrs; she had an old kittie who ignored her. She is very loving with her family and friends - shy/scared around strangers. Her turn ons are squeaky toys and turn offs are leashes. She's gonna want some training, and is a good student! Though she could not possibly love another family any more than her previous people, she will love another one just as much....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Gale, just show him that picture. She is adorable, and should melt the hardest heart! Good luck!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Awesome!! She reminds me of Menolly.... Hope you are able to get her!!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She reminds me a lot of Menolly too! Actually, it was right after I saw pictures of Menolly that I fell in love with the lemon beagles. I always liked them, but Menolly sealed the deal!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been working on my husband for a week now, and he was finally starting to warm up to the idea of another dog. Well...I just went online and looked at little Saara again, and she's been adopted! I'm so happy for her, even though I was hoping it would work out for us. Yeah Saara!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts