Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I know a sad face is not in order for that occasion...
BUT - I am leaving Chloe behind... she will be staying with my brother for that 1.5 weeks.
I know he is my brother, and will take good care of her, but I'm worried.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
I have left him a list of everything he needs to know and do, but from some reason it doesn't seem enough... I keep having the feeling that something is missing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif
Do you ever have the feeling that no one will take better care of your baby than you? :eyes:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Denise, I trust my brother, and he knows Chloe.... so he knows what to do. And he will be staying in my apartment, so she won't have too many shocks.
I am going back home to Israel for 10 weeks... some things to do, people to see...
I do trust him, but probably since its the first time leaving her (hopefully there won't be many more, or at least I'll be able to take her with me), I have some reservation. I just don't like being without her. Even when I'm at work I miss her.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.