Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
homer finally got fixed this past thursday and we picked him up friday.the instructions were to keep him inside(only outside to potty and right back in)keep him calm,no running,no jumping-basiclly treat him like he is on bedrest for 2 WEEKS!i am already going nuts and so is he!he does nothing but wander around the house whining.poor little guy doesn't understand why he can't go run,why we won't play outside with him(he doesn't want to play inside)why gram won't take him out for a few hours in the afternoon like she usually does and the worst of all to him-why hubby doesn't want him sitting out in the carport with him anymore
i feel so bad-he just sits by the screen door and whines and whimpers to go out and sit with hubby.it's driving me crazy listening to him but i understand.only 10 more days!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when i picked him up and heard 2 weeks i said are you sure?yup she said it's 2 weeks.he didn't get stitches but they used some kind of glue to close the incision so he won't have to go back and get stitches taken out and she said with the glue they are less likely to mess with it.he is healing fine and i will check on friday to see how good it looks-if it looks like it is all healed then i think he will be ok to go a few laps around the backyard-lord knows he needs it and so do we.....lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.