Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm back from 10 days visiting the family. It was great, we had a lot of fun. I missed my friends a lot and seeing them again was awesome!

The weather wasn't all that exciting; up until a day before I got there (Israel) the temps were high up around the 70s, the day I got there is was raining and cold (40s) and today (left yesterday) is warm and sunny again. But, Israel was in desperate need (and still is) for some water, so the rain was a blessing.

The best part of me coming back is reuniting with my baby. I'm not sure who was happier
, Chloe or me, when I went to pick her up from her sitter (which was amazing, by the way). I really missed her and could barely talk about her with my friends without tearing.

Oh, and I came back to 12 inches of snow....

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Very cool!! Show us pictures of Israel! I am sure that Chloe must have missed you like crazy. And I know the feeling about going away and determining who missed who more. I know it's always me missing him more for sure

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome home! I'm glad you had a good and safe trip. It's not surprising that Chloe was overjoyed to see you, and it's great that the sitter worked out so well.
We have a petsitter come when we're away, and it's so nice for both us and the pack.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was really bad about taking pictures (and I know I promised). I just didn't travel because of the rain and used all my time to be with my friends and family.
I will post pictures of Israel (I work for the Israeli Ministry of Tourism so I have plenty of photos) in the large photo forum.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Yay, welcome home! Sorry the weather was bad, but glad to hear that you were able to spend some quality time with your family and friends.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts