Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been a long four years since I last posted. In a past life I was Tysie but just like windows I am new and updated.I'm going to need a lot of time to catch up here, see who all I remember. Read about all the Beag's we lost along the way.

I lost my Sugar at 15 in early december so now I just have Casper. He is getting close to 11 and boy has he turned out to be one fine dog. Sugar was the brains of the show. You couldn't trust her for a second but Casper is an angel and so lovey.

Having her put down was very sad but I can't dwell on it. You are only blessed with a dog for so long you know that when you get them. 15 years is a long doggy life. Yep she lost her hearing a year or so before but other than that she walked well, saw well and counter surfed right up until her last month. Her demise was quick. I was so lucky that she just went peacefully asleep in my arms. It was a fitting end until we meet again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd love to get a puppy but casper is going to require a lot of attention as he ages. He had his back go out about 5 years ago, i thought he might not walk again. But I have all this stuff left from Suggie so i am going to try fostering if the right opportunity comes up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.