Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been a long four years since I last posted. In a past life I was Tysie but just like windows I am new and updated.I'm going to need a lot of time to catch up here, see who all I remember. Read about all the Beag's we lost along the way.

I lost my Sugar at 15 in early december so now I just have Casper. He is getting close to 11 and boy has he turned out to be one fine dog. Sugar was the brains of the show. You couldn't trust her for a second but Casper is an angel and so lovey.

Having her put down was very sad but I can't dwell on it. You are only blessed with a dog for so long you know that when you get them. 15 years is a long doggy life. Yep she lost her hearing a year or so before but other than that she walked well, saw well and counter surfed right up until her last month. Her demise was quick. I was so lucky that she just went peacefully asleep in my arms. It was a fitting end until we meet again.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Welcome back! Sorry to learn about Sugar.
Looking forward to hearing more from you and Casper.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome back and I am so sorry to hear about your Sugar. Perhaps a new puppy is in your future?! lol I was not here when you left so you don't know me. I am owned by three AKC Beagles (that I breed) and one Beagle/Lab that thinks he is a person. You will get to know me fairly quickly as I love to talk. lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd love to get a puppy but casper is going to require a lot of attention as he ages. He had his back go out about 5 years ago, i thought he might not walk again. But I have all this stuff left from Suggie so i am going to try fostering if the right opportunity comes up.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome back to BW. I think you must have been before my time but so sorry to hear about Suggie. Looking forward to hearing what you have been up to.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
back to BW! So sorry to read about Sugar -- if you get a chance, please do post a pic of Sugar along with Casper pics. My Maggie is 13 1/2 so seniors are very special to me.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Welcome back! I'm new here (it's been a year)so you won't know me, but I'm Mom to Maggie, a year old tri-color beagle. I'm so sorry to hear about your Sugar, I know the pain of losing a loved one, as it's been a year since I lost my beloved Molly. I can't wait to hear all about Casper!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome back! I do remember you since I've been around forever.
So sorry about Sugar. It's so tough to lose a beloved pet. My cat, Miss Priss, is 16 and in declining health, and I'm struggling with it. We just have to do the best we can.

I think you'll enjoy all the added features at BW.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Welcome back . I am new here . Sorry to hear about Sugar. I also lost one of our beagles only 3 months ago he was only 10 we have an 11 year old beagle too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts