Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who may remember me, my computer crashed a few months ago and I got super busy (fostering kittens), and just remembered about Beagle World! :redface:
My puppy, Scooter, is 7 months old now and getting big. He weighs about 30-35 pounds now and we've got absolutely zero clue what else he's mixed with.
We had a scare a couple months ago, he got very sick and spent 4 days at the vet (and they never did find out what was wrong). He's all better now and bratty as ever. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Here are some pictures I took today while we were outside playing.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome back. :wave: No matter what Scooter's mix, he's a great-looking fellow. :heart: I'm really glad that he recovered from his illness. I know that was frightening for you.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome back. Scooter looks like a dog who likes to have fun! Great pictures. I am glad he is feeling well.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Welcome back!!! I, too, have just returned after a few months in hibernation :hi:

Scooter looks cool :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It doesn't matter what he is mixed with, now does it? He is a beagle none the less, and he is a happy beagle. Thats all that counts.

Welcome back!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:Originally posted by LuckyBeagle:
:wave: Welcome back! Scooter looks like he sure does have fun rolling in the dirt!
Oh yes, and it was right after a bath too so it makes it even more important for him to get dirty again! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Scooter is very handsome! Glad you are back and looking forward to hearing more about Scooter.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome back! Scooter looks all beagle to me -- just with long legs (kind of reminds me of a darker version of Jersey -- our August calendar girl).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts