Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave:
I've not been on here for a long time. We had computer problems, are remodeling the house. . .
But, I'm back now. Now, all I have to do is catch up on the past 6 months :freak: :ecstatic:

Welcome to all the new members. Happy holidays to every one!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome back. I've onl been away a couple of weeks and have heaps of reading to do!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Hi Kathy....
Welcome back and Happy New Year. Sure hope the remodel is done and the computer is fixed for good so we can hear more from ya!!!!

Looking forward to Murphy and Kip updates.... :bounce2:

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Hello Welcome back to our merry pack /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
welcome back !!!

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. It feels good to be back. I've missed you all. I'm so excited about Kip being on the cover of the calander. :woohoo: I'm going to send one to Liz, she runs the rescue where I got Kip.

The remodel is only about half done, but, my part of it is almost over :rolleyes: Ok, I gotta finish reading posts. . . .

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by debannib:
Hi Kathy....
Welcome back and Happy New Year. Sure hope the remodel is done and the computer is fixed for good so we can hear more from ya!!!!

Looking forward to Murphy and Kip updates.... :bounce2:
Yeah, What Deb Said /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Plus the Barn Cats, horses, etc. You have been missed. Bagel sends a welcome back arrooooo to you and yours.

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, the remodel isn't done. We're doing the work ourselves, so the going is slow. But, we're a little more than half way done. We finally got high speed internet, then took the puter in for a good cleaning. It's working a lot faster, so, I plan to get on here at least every other day.

As for the kids. Whew! We been busy rescuing dogs, cats and horses. We were hauling our horses to go on a trail ride. When coming down the road at us was a loose horse. We stopped and got him off the road and into someones yard. They weren't home, but, we left a note. Never heard back how he got out. Then we rescued a dog out of our creek. The neighbors took her in. She turned out to be pregnant. When the 8 pups were about 4 weeks old, she disappeared. In the mean time, a nice lab and a golden showed up at the place. We couldn't find their owners so I took pictures and sent out an email at work. Some one at work, I still haven't met her, volunteers at the local county shelter. She took all of them! I didn't like doing that, but, with the remodel, we just couldn't do it. It's all we can do to keep track of our own, let alone take on more. Then, the other neighbors came down to use our phone (long story-kids with no sense) and told us about a dog and cat they rescued. So, I went down took pictures and sent out another email. By the end of the week those two had new homes.

Now for a Kip/Murphy update. During the remodel, we made a kennel for them out in the yard. Before, they were tied out on cables in separate parts of the yard. The kennel still has them separated, but, they are right next to each other. Anyway, since then, they seem to be getting along better. Still have a squable once in a while, but, not like before. Kip is getting more comfortable and confident in the house too. And, becoming more vocal. Ceasar would not approve. :rolleyes: But, I find it heartening. :happyhappy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts