Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back from my trip to Scotland and London! After I get over the jet lag I will try to post a few pics. Scotland is wonderful and I so enjoyed talking with and meeting doggie owners and their furkids. Met a very handsome beagle boy and owner on a hike around a dam in Pitlochry. :animal18: Several of the small hotels I stayed in had a dog in residence. It helped, 'cause I missed my furkids sooo much. I got lots of kisses from Ted, Phoebe and Jazzy when I got home...awww heaven! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I would love to go to Scotland. Post lots of pictures please!!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Ditto what Louri and Ceasar's mom said.

I've never been to Europe but when I do go, the British Isles are first on my list.

Can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Wow sounds like great fun !! I look forward to picutres !!

I am getting excited as I am off to Ireland with my Mom the last 2 weeks of August !!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome back!

I also just got back this week from a trip to SC. I thought my Twins would be missing me and Hubby tons..............

But my sister stayed here with her dashound........and apparently the Twins liked Daisy's company better than they missed ours :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: !

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome back. My goodness you went to where my brother-in-law lives! Actually he lives in Aberfeldy but has a cafe with a chocolate factory, in Grantully. Pitlochry is very close and where they get the train to London. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts