Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

My husband, two kids and I are enjoying our new 11 month old pup - Copper! He'll be one year old on the 4th of July (an unfortunate birthday for a dog) and he is still not entirely housebroken yet - I'm going to be searching all the resources on this site for ideas. But he is a ton of fun and we have really been enjoying him. This site has been really helpful so far - THANKS!

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Hi! What a cute name for a beagle pup

House breaking a beagle can sometimes be a slow process but it will happen. I trained one from a puppy and now and training Molly who is 2 and from a shelter.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Re: I'm a new owner of an 11th month old Pup - Cop

Welcome to BW

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your cute pup

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. In the discussion section you will find heaps of info, or ask questions there and someone is sure to have the answer.
As the others said, we want photos

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Hi Bonnie,
Glad to see you here. Just be patient and consistent with your housetraining and it will happen. I am glad you are enjoying Copper so much.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hi Bonnie, Glad to hear you found Copper!! Definitely post some pics when you get a chance!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Bonnie - Welcome to Beagle World and a big ole welcome arroooo to Copper. Was Copper a rescue? Looking forward to exchanging stories and experiences. Beware, they nag for pictures a lot around here. Do tell us more about how Copper and your family came together.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome! Looking forward to PICTURES!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome.

He will get the hang of it eventually. You will learn alot from all these beagle lovers, and oh yea, Pictures please.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Welcome, Bonnie and Copper!!

Can't wait to see pics of Copper. Also want to know how you and he got together. It sounds like he's a lucky dog!!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
May you have a long life with your beag like I have had with
Goober! (He has some eyesight problems) now that he is over 16
yrs old... But, Soo do I!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts