Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
beagle stuff that is LOl
so for many years like 15 I have wanted a beagle & tohelp me pass the time I have collected beagle stuff over the years up until the day that Georgia came home
I will still continue to collect stuff about beagles cause it is so much fun
so this is what I have

the first beagle thing I ever got was the music box on the right side of the picture it was a Christmas gift from hubbie

but on that Christmas morning I opened a basset hound so we went back to the store & got the beagle

the rest is a s follows
I have the why not plate when I saw this I just had to have it at any cost!!!
a cute little keep sake box that my daughter got me for mother's day last year

a cute little beagle dog that hubbie got for me on a shopping trip & a beagle book mark

my Husband had a had a friend of his do both the paintings for me that was a nice suprize!!!

& I did the beagle cross stich

& I even made my daughter get a beagle webkinz that she named skipper so what have you got???

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Well since there are no batteries for my camera
I'll just tell ya, so I have 1 beagle statue that hubby got me 10 yrs ago, my daughter has a beagle webkinz also and numerous stuffed beagle dogs, I have a purse calendar, 2 Christmas ornaments a beagle statue on the front porch, beagle magnets all over the fridge a beagle mug and I had a purse with beagles on it and cannot find it anywhere! That's all of my collection. I would like to make my laundry room/pantry into beagle theme:)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Love the collection. I collect whatever I see that's beagle related and cute too. I have playing cards, bookmarks, books on beagles, & stuffed animals

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I have a refrigerator magnet and some note paper with beagles on it. I found the pic below and really love it. Check out Allposters.com and search beagles, there are some great posters and prints!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I have lots of beagle stuff too. When Maggie was in obedience class, we played games and the winners got a prize. I ended up with a whole set of beagle mugs, collected one at a time. I have a beagle Christmas tree and a beagle house from Danbury Mint and lots of ornaments.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Originally Posted By: RosColeI have a refrigerator magnet and some note paper with beagles on it. I found the pic below and really love it. Check out Allposters.com and search beagles, there are some great posters and prints!
Yes great Beagle posters at that site!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I have too much stuff to list. When my husband's a little more recovered from his knee replacements, I'll try to take pictures of at least some of the things.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just recently started collecting Beagle stuff because Shiloh is my first full-blooded beagle. I had a beagle/rottie mix, she had the beagle size and a rottie head.

I have a ton of Newfie collectibles though. I'll be hitting the flea markets now that it's warm. I can't wait to start collecting.

I do have a beagle calender, coffee mug, note pad and magnet that a friend gave me for my birthday.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I have a few pictures just to give you and idea.

Other things not pictured include: A curio cabinet of beagle plates and figurines, a beagle purse and wallet, a beagle watch, and a beagle calendar. That's all I can think of right now.

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Amazing how the collection grows and grows ... here are a few of my beagle things (also have the why not plate and just remembered some beagle stuffed toys in the other room ... and all my holiday beagles are packed away). Of course, I have Maggie's photos in almost every room!

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
I decided to save space so loaded pics of most of my Beagle stuff into Photobucket then made a slideshow out of it - it's only some of it
Beagle Stuff Slideshow

I have some more stuff that I didn't have pics of - a door mat, a garden flag, a small purse and a tote bag, 3 magnets, two Webkinz, two separate stuffed Beagles - one sings a love song the other sings a Christmas song, a pin and a Beagle pen with own dog house. One of the figurines I have is from the auction for Bluebonnet Beagles and when I first saw it - I knew I HAD to have it (besides the money going to a great Beagle rescue, the subjects were two of my favorite things combined in one figurine - a Beagle and a Boyds Bear-like my collection of Beagle stuff, I collect both the plush and little figurines of Boyds Bears)

I hope that link works cause I also have one of the Beaglebratz I want to post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts