Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night Miley chewed one of my sons toys (first time she's done this and he did leave it on the floor so he learned his lesson). But when I went looking for her saying, "Miley! No!" really more playfully then loud because he left it on the floor) I found her with her head under the bed and tail between her legs, I totally think she thought she was hiding eventhough her whole body was exposed!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's too cute! I can just image a little beagle body sticking out from the bed.

·
Registered
85 Posts
LOL...Buddy hides under the bed and has just his back legs and tail (butt) sticking out. I can't break his heart and tell him that i see him. So i play along "Where is Buddy?".....they are so darn cute!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Originally Posted By: Buddy's MaLOL...Buddy hides under the bed and has just his back legs and tail (butt) sticking out. I can't break his heart and tell him that i see him. So i play along "Where is Buddy?".....they are so darn cute!
lol, Java does the exact same thing! I've always wondered why he did that.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry too! It also doesn't hurt that he's nearly twice the height and length of a purebred beagle, so there's more to stick out. Henry's a real sneak thief as well.

·
Registered
865 Posts
That is too funny!! I don't think I would have the heart to break it to them either!! Dogs really are like eternal toddlers!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
LOL! Like and ostrich with it's head in the sand. Jersey does that sometimes too. She'll go to "hide" under the bed but leaves her tail and back legs sticking out. She's usually pretty good about getting all the way under though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts