Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may remember my post a few weeks ago, whining about Duke (8 months) attacking everything Christmasy in the house. The front living room was especially hard hit and since the opening is so wide, it has been a battle to keep him out of there. He's really fast!

With Christmas fast approaching and no gifts under the tree yet, I knew I had to find a solution and I finally did! I went to Babies-R-Us and found 2 extra-long baby gates to block off my front room. The best part is, they are permanent, so I don't have to worry about his occasional "accidents" in this room ever again. I can't tell you how excited I was to find a solution that looks decent and works! Here's a pic of the gates in action:

And here's a picture of Little Mr. Innocent, Duke. No matter what, we love him to pieces and he's so adorable, I'll forgive him anything.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Uh-oh, I'm a goob and posted this in the wrong forum. Any chance of getting it moved, or should I repost in the main forum? I'm so sorry!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I was wondering why you posted it here...
The gate actually does look decent. Good for you :thumbup: and the presents :rotflmao:

Merry Christmas /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Awww he's so adorable! Problem solved! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Beagle Babe! That was faster than a speeding beagle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
He has that devilish look about him. So cute!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hey Duke, when I was your age I could climb a 6 foot Block wall fence. Bet I could still jump over that little obstacle. If you have trouble, just wait, they will leave a box or something near the gate and you'll be able to molest that silly tree /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Bagel

·
Registered
862 Posts
That's a great solution and it looks 'great' too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif But looking at his face, I kinda get the feeling that Duke will somehow find ways to get past that baby gate... :rolleye11:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Good luck!!! I have a little foster girl right now and I am astounded by what she can get into and the manner in which she does it. I have to watch her like a hawk. She jumped and pulled a small bag with and "to be given later" treat that I had put up by the kitchen sink. I have no idea how she did it. Time to set up the video camera, send it to one of those video shows and fund your retirement fund. :rolleyes:

We've been snowballed.

·
Registered
509 Posts
oh he is adorable! I couldnt help forgive that face either!

The gate is a fantastic idea! we block off our kitchen with a baby gate too.

xx
K

·
Registered
794 Posts
nice looking gate!
Duke is just a darling!
We have no presents under the tree either...heck, Polly eats the ornaments :rolleyes: and there's no good way to block off part of our living room like that....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts