Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I want to know your opinion. Everyone keeps thinking my baby girl is a chocolate lab mix! When I adopted her a month ago at 9 months old, she is healthy and happy and that is all I really care about but do you think she is mixed with a lab or some other dog? She kind of looks like a puppy still but she is 17-18 inches tall at shoulders and 25 pounds. She does have webbed toes but I read that some beagles can. I just want your opinion. To me she looks like a cute adorable but big beagle but she is tall on her legs. Any opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
From what I've seen and heard, Beags come in all sizes and different colors,tall short, Your baby girl look like a few beags that are on the site.
& ohhhhhh my goodness she is one cute Beag:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought she was a beagle with a little bit of other hound too. I found a picture of a coonhound although much bigger looked exactly like her. Whatever she is shes the apple of my eye, shes a 25 pound lap dog to me hehe

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
:love:Ooooh she is soooo stinkin cute!!

Well, I am no expert but she definately looks like a beagle to me. If anything, I agree with the others, maybe some other hound.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts