Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on Jersey's separation anxiety. I've been off work the last few days and I've been on a mission to clean out my closets. I have a small storage closet out in the hallway and I was cleaning that out and left Jersey inside. Normally, all I have to do is walk out the door and she starts wimpering. Well, this time she didn't make a sound and I was outside for a good 20 minutes. I'm going to keep trying small amounts of time and see if this was a one time thing or if she's finally growing out of her separation anxiety.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Way to go Jersey.... that's a great birthday present for you Jen

Now all that's left to be done is get her together with Chloe so that she can tell her that being left alone is not as bad as she thinks....

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Good girl Jersey! And tell Mommy that if you're still feeling a little seperation anxiety after she's finshed cleaning out her closets, she can come over to my house and clean out mine!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Woohoo Jersey! Duke and Cassie give you Paw 5s!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Awesome news! Banjo's separation anxiety is also very bad. I leave the room and within 5 seconds he sounds like a wolf. I really gotta do something about it before I move into my apartment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts