Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow i am going to look at a Lemon coloured Beagle. I have seen the pictures of it and it looks awesome. I'm going to call it lemon. (is that a common name for lemon coloured beagles)???

Are there any questions that i need to ask? I will take a list of all the questions that people post in the reply and take them with me.

Thank you,
Peter

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Good luck with the little one. Looking forward to seeing pictures, and lots of them.

BTW - about the name, most chances are that once you look at him you'll know!
Personally, I like mythology related names, and food names (so I guess Lemon qualifies...).

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok well it will be one of these two lil cuties.
And this is what the breeder information says (let me know if its good or bad please) :-

beautiful pups available 19/02/2008
1 lemon and white boy, 2 girls and 2 tri girls
3 generation pedigree with papers
fully vet checked with health card
all have 1st vaccination and are wormed and treated for fleas
mum can be seen.
free puppy pack
fully stocked pet shop on site

Here they are.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think they are cute... my next beagle (which isnt until my baby is all grown up) is going to be a lemon.

i think lemon is a cute name. i am a ford person so i named my boy diesel.. and the girl i get will be shelby (like the mustang)

but also my friend named her puppy booger which i think is cute.. .but like said above you will know what name you want when you see them and their personality.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I love lemon beagles too. My two are tri-colors, but someday I will have a lemon also. Good luck trying to choose.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Ooohh, they are both so sweet! I have a thing for the lemon Beagles. Jersey was born lemon and white and now has some black in her, but is mainly lemon and white. I want a puppy...... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/heart.gif

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol well these are in lincolnshire, England and i take it NJ stands for New Jersey? so they might get a bit plain sick lol.

·
Registered
134 Posts
We were absolutely CONVINCED that we would name a boy beagle "Biscuit" and a girl beagle "Bella," depending on the pup we chose. But...when we got Kioko, she told me (hehe...no I don't hear voices, I just looked at her and knew) that her name was Lily. She's a happy little puppy and we live in Japan, so we gave her a Japanese name that means "Happy Child" or "Greets the world with Happiness."

Kioko Lily is her registered name. Mostly we call her "Stinker Dog."

Anyway...you might just change your mind when you get your beagle baby, but I think Lemon (or Lemony) is a fantastic name.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dont know how i can choose, i think from my dads past dog pet history that he prefered girls, and one of them is a girl one a boy. I wont be bringing it home on saturday, because i havn't got every thing ready yet. But i will try to leave a deposit if they take a shine to me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts