Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: I think I've Found A Home For Ryder - The Boy

They are going to take him! He will have three kids to play with, the parents are teachers at a school around the corner from their house and are home by 3. The kids loved him!

Yeah!

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: I think I've Found A Home For Ryder - The Boy

Yes, it really is going to be hard to say goodbye. In just a week he has captured my heart AND bonded with Jack, which I worry about most.

So, I made it a condition of the adoption that if for any reason it doesn't work out that they must return the dog to me. And, I included that I get to visit him from time to time!!

Actually, I offered to dogsit him when they go on vacation and to take him to the dog park with Jack when she needed a break -she has three young children who I think are a handful and she sounded just a touch worried that a puppy would be just a little hard to handle at times. You know it's going to come down to her taking care of it so I offered to take him when she's feeling overwhelmed and we'll play with Jack for a day. She thought that was cool so I will still get to see him. You just would not believe how mellow and gentle he is(I say this and at the moment Jack and he are beating the %#@& out of eachother!!). When you pick him up he put each paw around your neck and lays his head on your shoulder and snuggles in. At night he snuffles a bit in his sleep - a gentle little snore, not even a snore really just a little mewing (sp),

Anyway, I will miss him but if I am having a total hip replacement, I just won't be able to do it. I live alone and at this moment I haven't a clue who will even take care of me, let along a three month old puppy and a two year old Beagle!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.